The development of novel products for oncology is a rapidly growing area of biomedical research, and we can provide fast, cost-effective solutions for all of your oncology needs. Preclinical Research Services offers an extensive range of platforms and preclinical oncology models for the study of tumor biology, including:
- Genetic/familial models of cancer
- Chemically and radiologically induced cancers
- Xenotransplantation models
- Platforms for testing novel chemotherapeutic agents
- Platforms for studying the radiation response of tumors
- Immunological services for the study of cancer vaccines and antibodies
We offer full support services for these platforms, including a full service pathology laboratory that can provide histological analysis of tumors, state-of-the-art imaging modalities and cutting-edge laboratory tools for genetic analysis.