We will assist you in determining the best pathological evaluation methods for your specific project and assist with all aspects of specimen sampling, preparation and evaluation.
All of the facilities at Preclinical Translational Services are staffed by an experienced team of ACVP board-certified veterinary pathologists and technicians. Our experienced veterinary pathologists will provide you with accurate, reproducible pathological evaluation findings and clear, concise reports of their findings.
Pathological Evaluation Laboratory Capabilities
- High-resolution radiographic imaging
- Tissue trimming and macroscopic imaging
- Paraffin and plastic resin processing, embedding, sectioning and staining
- Histochemical staining
- Routine Hematoxylin and Eosin (H&E)
- Special stains
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- Digital image capture
Our analysis includes:
- Interpretation of results
- Qualitative and semi-quantitative analysis (e.g., pathology scoring)
- Morphometric analysis
- Statistical evaluation
- Report generation
Contact us for more information.